Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cakes that I have made

    
     Since coming to Okinawa I have spent some time making cakes for friends of mine, then friends of friends, and then people I don't know.  Basically I am self taught.  When I was growing up my Memaw use to decorate cakes, and I got a basic knowledge from her, but everything else I have learned from experience and or online.  So here are some of the cakes that I have done so far.  Will be updating as time goes by.

Baby shower quilt using a cream cheese BC

Baby boy blocks using BC

Baby girl blocks using fondant

Batman using BC and BC transfer

Ben 10 design with BC, my 7 yr old drew up

Black and white with BC, cream cheese  BC, and gum paste bow 

XL roller derby with BC, rice transfer, and helmet covered with fondant

First attempt at Topsy Turvy, Dr. Suess Birthday, fondant with royal icing figures

Dragon boat covered with fondant, head and tail formed from RCT, then coated with candy melts, BC accents

Roller derby helmet covered with marshmallow fondant

Baby rump jungle iced with BC, using fondant accents

Jungle theme with BC, figures are cake toppers customer purchased 

Roller derby track with BC, piping gel, and fondant figures

Lighthouse with BC, gum paste figures, RCT house and light house

Lion smash cake

Lorax covered with fondant and BC accents


Pac-Man with BC

Penguin cupcakes

Announcement cupcakes with BC

Promotion with cream cheese frosting

R2D2 done in BC

Baby shower quilt with BC

Skatepark with BC, piping gel, and rails in gum paste 

Thomas with BC, train was a lego toy

Tron covered in BC, light cycles are gum paste

Winter party cupcakes with BC and glitter

Bee, covered with fondant and BC accents

Owl with poppy flower covered with fondant cutouts 

Purple scrolls done in BC and gum paste scroll

Skateboard deck with BC and BC transfer

Under the sea covered with fondant, and using fondant/gum paste mix for accents

No comments:

Post a Comment