Monday, June 11, 2012

Spring of 2011


 So, it's finally spring!  The weather here is getting warm and amazing!

     We took our first trip to the beach and enjoyed the water.  The kids loved it!  We bought them both some water shoes to protect their little feet from the coral, and other creatures.  Our next step is to get them some snorkel gear so they can have some fun.  Oh, and they insist they need some buckets and shovels for some strange reason.  LOL.  I have to admit I forgot how much I love to play in the sand.
Wyatt and AJ at Kadena Marina

     Coming up this month we have a roller derby cook out this Sunday, down at Torii Beach.  I know the kids can't wait to go back to the beach.  I have to go pick up some water shoes for myself.  
Torii Beach pavilion online.

     Then the next weekend we have Fast Girl University, the pros are coming here to show us some moves, skills, and all that fun stuff.  It will be a long busy weekend but totally awesome.
Check 'em out!

     The following weekend Dylan's work is having a camp out at White Beach.  Going out there Saturday and come back Sunday afternoon.  We are going to rent a cabin, do the cookout thing, and enjoy the water.  Then Sunday we will have an egg hunt for the kids, since this trip was scheduled Easter weekend at first but was changed due to some other things going on.  Should be lots of fun.  But again gotta get some water gear cause we will be spending lots of time out at the beaches this summer.
Picture I took at White Beach a while back.

     Oh and then in June we are having a Derby Dive class!  I have always wanted to scuba dive, and now is perfect!  I need to go down there and sign up probably today or tomorrow.  I am so excited about this.  
Arial view of Kadena Marina online.

     I will up date again as we do these things and as new things come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment