Monday, June 11, 2012

Starting off


Today, August 30, 2010, starts the first day of starting this journey.  My last day of work was yesterday so now I can devote most of my time to appointments, meetings, briefings, and organizing. 

     We have our appointment to get our passports started tomorrow morning.  Then on Friday we have our medical clearance exams.  Lets hope we can get these things done pretty quickly.  From what we have been told these are the things that take the longest. 

     We have been doing a lot of reading, and researching the area what we will soon be calling home for the next 3 years.  We are all very excited and just wish we had a fast forward button.  Wyatt keeps saying, "Can't we just go to Japan already?"

     The big thing that I need to focus on is getting rid of the clothes that we don't wear, and the things that we don't use, so we can cut down on our HHG (House Hold Good).  I have managed to get rid of a few things, but we still have a lot of things to get rid of. 

     I will be keeping you up to date on how this journey is going, keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment